As a Success Specialist, I help people achieve their goals in all arenas of their lives, and so often relationships are a part of their challenges.
A huge part of my work is teaching people about how their thoughts and words are the things creating what they are experiencing. So many of us wonder why our relationships suck, when all they do is focus on what the other person doesn't do, or does do that they don't like, etc. etc.
I have been blessed with the perfect soul mate partner since I was 18, and so I love seeing other people find their happiness in love.
So if you are one of the many who are less than satisfied in love, here are a 6 tips that I give my clients to create happy, healthy relationships.
- Send that person love and light. Know that they are doing the best they can do with the inner programs that are running in them, and making them be the way that they are. See them surrounded by this love and light. See them being cleaned and cleared from the inside out so that their own inner brilliance can be accessed and start to create changes.
- Begin to look for them doing the right thing. Even if it is only for a split second, celebrate it and say "Thank you, this is working!"
- Know that what you give out is what you get back. If you complain about them, you will find more to complain about. Focus on how they make you feel like shit, and well, you'll get more of the same kind of experiences. You get the idea. Give love and understanding, give patience, give confidence, give respect. Be patient in the results. It doesn't turn on a dime and sometimes things get a bit worse before they get better as the universe starts to de-construct your current life to re-create your new life. People who are not warned of this process, give up, saying, "Things are getting worse". Celebrate that, because it means that you're manifesting change and it is beginning to take effect.
- Write out a detailed description of your perfect mate and relationship. Next make a collage of images to look at and read every AM and PM. This is to instill "your order" to the universe and to your "best friend"- your subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind is like a retriever compulsively fetching a stick. It automatically works to create everything you program into it with repetition, such as affirmations and visualizations. (and negative repetitive thoughts !)
- Add red to your bedroom, put pairs of things on the walls. If you're single, make room for your new mate's clothes in your closet, sleep on 1/2 of the bed, and set 2 place settings at the table to show you have created the space for your beautiful new partner to step right in to.
- Every day affirm "I am so happy and grateful that I have a loving, harmonious and respectful partner who is fun and makes me feel fabulous."
Now- go kick some ass and get that relationship of your dreams! Only your thoughts and complaints are keeping you from it my dears. This stuff works and if you don't see results, then you know you need a little cleaning and clearing yourself on the inside, and you know where I am to do that for you in short order. You can even get started right now!
Looking for more great tips and tricks to a long lasting relationship?
Podcast Episode: "Toxic Relationships"
Be well my dears, and a Loving Day to you.
Bambi Thompson is a brain coach for anxiety transformation and success acceleration. She teaches entrepreneurial women how to leverage brain science, mindset, the human energy body, and the Law of Attraction to dismantle limitation and unleash power, confidence, and momentum.